IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!
This presentation is pure motivation and focuses on the 888km unsupported Scott-Amundsen Race to the South Pole with a few anecdotes from the rows across the Atlantic.
Target audience: PURE MOTIVATION! Leadership, sales, teams etc
• Having a winning attitude
• Surrounding yourself with the best possible team
• Identifyingpartners who share your vision and passion
• Knowing that with the right resources, there is a solution to every problem!
• Setting clear and achievable goals
• Being properly prepared
• Execution – Not being paralysed by the fear of failure
• Perfect delivery
• Having a clear, but flexible strategy
• Being decisive
• Making the move from external discipline to self-discipline.
• Innovation – always look for areas to improve upon
• Understand the benefit of helping others succeed
• Focus on the small things and the big things fall into place
Add this personally signed DVD – BRAVE HEARTS
“Brave Hearts” television series is the story of Peter Van Kets and Braam Malherbe, the South Africans Team taking part in the Scott-Amundsen Centenary Race to the South Pole in 2012.”
“Peter’s talk was definitely one of the very best I have heard – and I have heard many! His description of the expeditions he has undertaken are a fantastic example of the vision, planning, courage and discipline required to succeed in any venture. The talk is filled with insights of leadership, teamwork, focus and the ability to endure almost unbelievable stress and hardship. He is an outstanding example of a truly authentic and humble hero.”
Professor Andy Andrews
Head of Academics (Business School) – MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)