THE POWER OF TEAM!
This inspirational presentation focuses on lessons learned from the 5438km unsupported SoloAtlantic Rowing Race.
Target audience: Inspirational – Teams, sales conferences, Leadership programs and more
• What is your story
• Powerful individuals
• Dynamic collaboration
• Surrounding yourself with the best possible team
• Vision, passion and principle centered teams
• Setting clear and achievable goals
• Making the move from external discipline to self-discipline.
• The power of positive attitude
• Knowing that with the right resources, there is a solution to every problem!
• Being properly prepared
• Execution – Not being paralysed by the fear of failure
• Being decisive
• Innovation – always look for areas to improve upon
• Understand the benefit of helping others succeed
Add this personally signed DVD – NOT ALONE
“Mastery of self is an essential pre-requisite to leading others. The story of Pete’s journey provides amazing insights into this skill. It is a powerful catalyst for personal and team reflection – totally inspirational.”
ARNO VAN DER MERWE
SITE LEADER – MERCEDES BENZ SOUTH AFRICA