The greatest lessons I have learned have always come out of tough times. There is a huge amount of opportunity to be had despite the hardship that we are all experiencing. Finding that inspiration is critical at the moment. The Greeks have a classic word â€“ Kairos which can be referred to as particular moment in which success is achieved when an opportunity is pursued with relentlessness. This is that moment.
So how can I inspire effectively online, where anything can be published at any time? I would like to offer clients inspiration through a series of six specifically designed and tailored videos. Once briefed by the client on what they want to achieve I will design the series of videos (with their logoâ€™s etc). These are just some of the topics I can offer. There are many more, but can be discussed with client.
- Having a winning attitude
- Surrounding yourself with the best possible team
- Knowing that with the right resources, there is a solution to every problem!
- Setting clear and achievable goals
- Being properly prepared
- Execution â€“ Not being paralysed by the fear of failure
- Having a clear, but flexible strategy
- Being decisive
- Learning Grit
- Passion motivates GRIT â€“ how much do you want it?
- Making the move from external discipline to self-discipline.
- Innovation â€“ always look for areas to improve upon
- Understand the benefit of helping others succeed
- Focus on the small things and the big things fall into place
There is also the option of having a live Zoom question and answer session set up post viewing the videos.
Iâ€™m not sure if you have seen, but I have started a new YouTube Channel and the videos I have posted there have been very successful. Itâ€™s really new so I am busy trying to build it up. The message to Matrics 2020 has 16000 views in 4 days. If you have any clients that are interested they could always look at these to get an idea of what I would like to offer.
Contact PeterVisit the shop